Please Read

The internet can be a vile, and hateful place. I do not wish for this site to be one of them. The purpose of my creating this site is to offer an opportunity for individuals to get their ideas in the open, and hopefully, change a few minds. If you don't like what I write, live with it. Remember that simply because someone says it on the internet does not mean it is true. If I make a flaw in my logic, please point it out based on real logic, not rhetoric. "Freedom is the freedom to say that 2 + 2 = 4. If that is true, then all else follows." - George Orwell

Please feel free to comment, but please do not make any adult natured comments. I designed this site to offer a forum of ideas where I may present an argument or thought, and throw it to the proverbial wolves.

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Voxa Inferatus - The Question

Champagne bottles have an indentation in the bottom to save the company money.

The Ottoman Empire conquered the Roman Empire in 1453 AD when Constantinople was captured.




Based on your first reaction, which do you believe is true? Why do you think so? Should you think this way?

No comments: